THE FLIP OVER BACKPACKS








INFO 
- BROWN BACKPACK - ASOS

BAG ONE:
I am so in love with the pastel pink bag, pastel pink is my favourite colour and when
I saw this I just fell in love!
BAG TWO:
you can never go wrong with a black bag, it goes with everything! I am a big fan of tassels so
this bag was just doing it for me
BAG THREE:
the brown bag is a little different but I like it, it is not what you see everyday and it also happens
to be on sale for £22! 

I have recently become the biggest fan of backpacks
they are so comfortable, and they balance out the weight evenly!
i don't know about you but I am so sick of handbags, they always hurt my shoulder or keep
slipping off, but backpacks are just so cooperative! haha
they have been around for soo long and I feel like I have really been missing out
but better late than never!

Hope this has given you inspiration!

*images from zara.co.uk and asos.com

9 comments

  1. I haven't really tried wearing backpacks yet, but these ones look so stylish and now I want to! Thank you for sharing!

    Paulina


    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing backpacks again since I started my college life, and these ones are so gorgeous!
    They're all stylish & perfect for upcoming spring and summer days <3
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting one soon they're so cute!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete